Looking For Books On SEO? Here Are The Top 5 SEO Books Of 2019, As Listed On Amazon:
#1 – SEO 2019 Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing Strategies: Learn SEO with smart internet marketing strategies – by Adam Clarke
No matter your background, SEO 2019 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers with SEO. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing…
Most search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you’ve sifted through search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
– Most published SEO advice is either outdated or just dead-wrong.
– Google’s constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Why is this so? Google’s constantly evolving. Recent changes:
1. August, 2018 – Google releases an industry changing update, with some sites showing up to 50% decreases or increases in traffic, later titled the “Medic Update” or “Your Money or Your Life Update.”
2. July, 2018 – Google announce’s Speakable markup, making it easier to target voice search results.
3. March, 2018 – Google’s game-changing “Mobile First Index” is rolled out, completely overhauling how search results are calculated.
SEO 2019 is now updated covering new changes to Google’s algorithm, walks you through major updates and how to use them to your advantage. This book also reveals industry secrets to stay ahead of Google’s algorithm, and potential Google changes coming up in 2019. With this best-selling SEO book, learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a wave of new customers to your site.
#2 – 3 Months to No.1: The 2019 “No-Nonsense” SEO Playbook for Getting Your Website Found on Google – by Will Coombe
Learn the SEO tactics that saw one Airline Pilot quit his flying career. The same ones he used to build a Top SEO Agency in London. 9 Years & 500 clients later, he hands you the Playbook.What Does This Book Deliver?
Over 3 hours of invaluable ‘walk through’ video tutorials to SHOW you what to do, as well provide you with a step-by-step, week-by-week SEO Blueprint and Checklist.
If you’ve got a solid work ethic, you’re eager to learn, and your business model is sound, ‘3 Months to No.1’ will give you all the tools and know-how required to get your website to the very top of Google where the profit is.
Through a refreshingly no-nonsense plain English approach to SEO, successful London SEO Agency owner Will Coombe unveils how to…
- Discover SEO’s greatest secret – that it isn’t rocket science!
- Save thousands by doing SEO yourself, or with your in-house team
- Filter profitable traffic to your site
- Learn what on earth to do with your social media
- Effectively direct and monitor people doing SEO for you
- Gain the industry knowledge to call out anyone full of ‘BS’
#3 – Dropshipping Shopify E-Commerce 2019: A Step by Step Guide on How to Make Money Online With Dropshipping Passive Income E-Commerce Business Model for Blogging, Social Media Marketing, Advertising And SEO – by Dan Moore
Are you interested in an online business? Do you have limited funds to invest and get started?
Dropshipping could be the answer you’ve been looking for!
Not everyone has a skill that allows them to become a success in business. Not everyone has access to the large sums of cash that are sometimes necessary to set up a business. But thankfully there is a model that exists that does not require either of these. Dropshipping is a low-risk business venture where you can safely trade without keeping stock, by transferring customer’s orders direct to a manufacturer.
It’s so easy, anyone can do it.
And in Dropshipping Shopify, it’s even easier, with chapters that explain:
- What dropshipping is
- Traditional methods of dropshipping
- How to set up a shopify store step-by-step
- How to design an online store
- The order fulfillment process
- Niche and product selection
- Trending product ideas
- Influencer marketing
- How to find suppliers
- Setting up your business
- And lots more….
This book has been written by an experienced entrepreneur who has acted as a mentor for many students and business owners, helping them to create exciting and viable business models.
Dropshipping is so simple that even an absolute beginner, with no business experience, could create an income from zero through this easy to follow step-by-step process.
#4 – Digital Marketing For Dummies – by Ryan DeissDoes your digital marketing pack a punch?
Written with the marketer’s best interests in mind, this friendly, down-to-earth guide shows you how to use proven digital marketing strategies and tactics to expand the reach of your brand, increase audience engagement, and acquire and monetize customers. From current best practices in SEO and SEM to the latest ways to effectively use content marketing and influencer marketing—and everything in between—Digital Marketing For Dummies helps you get the most out of all your digital marketing efforts.
What worked in digital marketing just a few years ago is quickly losing relevance as electronic platforms—and the people who use them—continue to evolve. So how do you keep afloat in this fast-paced and ultra-competitive environment? Don’t sweat it! Digital Marketing For Dummies takes the guesswork out of marketing in the digital age, offering the latest tips and techniques for utilizing technology to get your product or services out to the masses. Whether you’re looking to craft a killer campaign from scratch or just want to beef up your social media presence, you’ll find everything you need to meet your business goals—and boost your bottom line.
- Develop an individually tailored digital marketing campaign
- Offer an effective lead magnet to convert visitors
- Keep your audience invested in your brand, products, and services
- Create a return path with frequent and strategic communication with your customers
If you’re ready to benefit from the latest and greatest digital marketing has to offer, this no-nonsense guide sets you up for success.
#5 – Designing Brand Identity: An Essential Guide for the Whole Branding Team – by Alina Wheeler
Whether you’re the project manager for your company’s rebrand, or you need to educate your staff or your students about brand fundamentals, Designing Brand Identity is the quintessential resource. From research to brand strategy to design execution, launch, and governance, Designing Brand Identity is a compendium of tools for branding success and best practices for inspiration.
- 3 sections: brand fundamentals, process basics, and case studies.
- Over 100 branding subjects, checklists, tools, and diagrams.
- 50 case studies that describe goals, process, strategy, solution, and results.
- Over 700 illustrations of brand touchpoints.
- More than 400 quotes from branding experts, CEOs, and design gurus.